Thursday 17 May 2012

Evil Minutsuki Takami from Deadman Wonderland Casual Cosplay

Evil Minutsuki Takami from Deadman Wonderland Casual Cosplay
AND this is Evil Minatsuki. She has such an aggressive nature on the battlefield it's a little bit scary but I love it! That's her unleashing her power (the black and white picture) as she tears out of her earring. So for the outfit, I added the same earrings, flowers and bracelets because she still has them on. However, her outfit now constitutes of purples, pinks and whites (not really my kind of combination but hey ho). I added two kinds of shoes because Doc Martens aren't for everyone but I thought they would look cute when paired with the socks, but again it's your choice what shoes you want to wear. I found the palest pink shorts I could find so the colours wouldn't clash too much, and the shirt I would wear open to represent the cape/dress she wears. Enjoy and feel free to send suggestions on sefizdankowicz@googlemail.com :3

http://cosplayallthethings.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment