Thursday 17 May 2012

Minatsuki Takami from Deadman Wonderland Casual Cosplay

Minatsuki Takami from Deadman Wonderland Casual Cosplay
I am so obsessed with Yandere characters it's unreal. I can't help it! They are so interesting and I find they are the most fun characters in the story because of how they can change so quickly. Anyway, here is a yandere character from Deadman Wonderland. This is her sweet, cute and girlie side. To be honest, if you found the exact dress you could wear it out casually anyway (well, I know I would) but I couldn't find an exact one on polyvore. I added heals because I thought it would make it look more interesting, and those heels are really cute, although they could always be replaced by a simple black ballerina shoe. The bracelets represent the chains she has around her wrists, and the earrings are similar to the earrings she wears (can't be seen in the picture) which she tears off in order to release her blood power. It's an excellent series and everyone should read/watch it. Enjoy and feel free to send suggestions on sefizdankowicz@googlemail.com :3

http://cosplayallthethings.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment