Friday 1 June 2012

Tsukimiya from Bloody Cross Casual Cosplay

Tsukimiya from Bloody Cross Casual Cosplay

Bloody Cross, I don't think, is one of the more popular mangas. I started reading it because it had vampires, religion and gore in it, but the chapters confused me and came out at different times so I gave up. I think it's back on track now, so I might give it a go again. The one thing I remember about this character, Tsukimiya, is her outfit. I absolutely love the high waisted skirt she has. Although the shirt in this isn't long sleeved, I used it for the puffy sleeves. I added the cross bracelets to relate back to the manga and the story.  Enjoy and feel free to send suggestions on sefizdankowicz@googlemail.com :3


http://cosplayallthethings.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment