Friday 1 June 2012

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki Casual Cosplay

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki Casual Cosplay

Yandere! Yandere! One of my favorite yandere characters is Yuno Gasai. She's just so crazily immense and infatuated with Yuki! I would love to be her for a day (i.e. cosplay her) but this is as close as I can come to in terms of cosplay... Casual cosplay! Which is just as good. I didn't want both tops and bottoms to be matching, otherwise that would just be too school uniform and not really casual, but it's still a sailor style top which Yuno does have! The little charm bracelet I thought was perfect because it has a knife, skull and heart, all of which symbolise some of Yuno's character. Then of course lots of red bows as there is not only one on her top, but also in her hair ( I think there are four). Enjoy and feel free to send suggestions on sefizdankowicz@googlemail.com :3


http://cosplayallthethings.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment